Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Here we go!! I have a few minutes before my shuttle bus comes to take me to the airport where I fly into JFK, meet up with Saul, and then head to Cairo!! I couldn't be more excited, which is why I stayed up, instead of trying to catch some zzz's (well that coupled with what Ted showed me on the Wii, thanks Ted!). I figure there will be plenty of time to catch up on sleep with my 15+ hour plane ride(s). I will try my hardest to update upon arrival, but I am really leaving in a few minutes, but I wanted end by saying,
"CONGRATULATIONS!!" again to Andy and Elaine, who got married on Saturday in beautiful Boulder! I love you guys!

Love,
Pants (that's for the happy couple)

P.S. If there are typo's, you're just going to have to suck it up, sorry no time for corrections and I doubt there will be an English keyboard available in Africa (oh yes, you know who I'm talking to).

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a safe trip sis. Looking forward to seeing all your photos and hearing about all your adventures when you return. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete